From 0 to CPL with ATPL(frozen)
- Minimum age of 18 years;
- Class 1 medical certificate;
- Acceptable English language skills.
PPL (A) - Private pilot licence
- An applicant for a PPL(A) shall be at least 16 years of age;
- An applicant for a PPL(A) shall hold a valid Class 1 or Class 2 medical certificate.
VFRN - Night rating
- Not less then 5 hour training flights at night, from which – at least 1 hour flight by the rout;
- Not less then 5 independent flights with complete stop after landing.